Christine Bleakley admits she is missing boyfriend Frank Lampard but is 'supporting him from home'

By Mail Online Reporter






















Supportive WAG: Even though she isn't watching boyfriend Frank Lampard play for England in South Africa, she is supporting him from home


The World Cup is a tournament unlike no other - which requires complete dedication and focus from its players.

So it's no wonder Christine Bleakley has opted to stay in England while boyfriend Frank Lampard plays in the England team in South Africa.

But the TV presenter, who has been dating Chelsea player Lampard since last October, admits she will struggle while her boyfriend is away.

She said: 'I'm not going to South Africa sadly, so of course I'll miss Frank, but he's got a job to do.

'I'll be watching all the matches and supporting him from home though.'


Christine, who was photographed making the most of her WAG privileges by using the Chelsea football ground gym while Lampard is away, also said she is determined not to get too muscly.


Sports star: Lampard is currently in South Africa preparing for England's next match against Algeria on Friday


The size-8 star, who completed a cross-Channel waterskiing challenge in March, said: 'I put on lots of muscle while I was working with weights and undergoing gruelling work outs for the challenge.

'I hated looking like the Michelin Man and my arms looked like tree trunks! I just go for runs now instead.'

Christine is also struggling to decide which direction to take her career in after being offered a job at ITV, as well as being given the chance to stay on at the BBC.


In love: Lampard and Christine were photographed leaving the Dorchester Hotel together earlier this month


If she remains at the BBC, she will apparently receive a salary of £450,000 each year and will be made the face of the broadcaster's Olympics coverage.

But ITV are said to be offering her a salary of £1million.

She said recently: 'My contract with the BBC ends shortly.

'I'm flattered to have received great offers from both the BBC and ITV, which I know I have to decide between. I am torn.'


source: dailymail
bloggpingMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts