Pregnant Myleene Klass talks frankly about her 18-month struggle to conceive as she poses for sultry new magazine shoot

By SARAH BULL

Sexy and sultry: Myleene Klass looks incredible in a new shoot for SHE magazine as she talks frankly about her 18-month battle to conceive her second child


She's the happy-go-lucky TV presenter who recently announced she is expecting a second baby with fiancé Graham Quinn.

But now Myleene Klass has lifted the lid on her 18-month battle to conceive in a frank interview with SHE magazine.

Myleene, 32, also poses in a sultry photoshoot for the publication, showing off her enviable figure in a series of shots including one particularly sexy topless shot of her back.

In the interview, Myleene, who is already mother to three-year-old daughter Ava, admits she found it incredibly difficult to fall pregnant for a second time, and even decided to try IVF treatment after it was suggested to her by her doctors.

She said: 'I got a lot of messages on Twitter when I announced my pregnancy saying, "Lucky you that it’s happened so easily," and I wanted to say, "Believe you me, it wasn’t that easy," but it wasn’t the right forum.

'It’s important to be honest because it’s not really talked about. It’s hard because you’re so grateful to have one child, but it doesn’t stop you desperately wanting another.'

And Myleene says she wasn't expecting her second pregnancy to be so difficult after having Ava.

She said: 'Ava was a surprise so I assumed it would be easy, but it wasn’t. It’s been tough. You get to the stage where every month you’re waiting, and then when you’re not pregnant, it’s so disappointing.”


Striking a pose: Myleene protects her modesty in just a fur cape as she strikes her best pose


'I was panicking a bit. The doctors started talking about IVF and I was upset. You think, "This is serious, what if it doesn’t happen?" I went home and was sobbing to Gray but he was great – so calm – and said we should wait to see my own doctor, who’d been on holiday.”

'[My doctor] told me to relax and said he wanted us to try for a few months before we did anything else, and I was gutted, thinking, "But I’ve already been trying for months".
'Then, a couple of weeks later, I missed my period and took a test and there it was – pregnant! I was so shocked, I had to buy two more to be sure.'

But while Myleene couldn't be happier about soon welcoming another child into her family, she admits she has been struggling to cope with extreme morning sickness throughout her first trimester.


Happy family: Myleene with fiancé Graham Quinn and daughter Ava when she was a baby


She said: 'I’ve not been able to keep anything down. It got so bad at one point that the doctor wanted to put me on a drip in hospital but I said no, as I didn’t want to leave Ava.'

It's not only little Ava who is keeping multi-talented Myleene busy though, as the presenter's career is going from strength to strength.

But Myleene insists she is determined not to cut back on her workload too much during her pregnancy, because she finds it so difficult to be doing nothing

She explained: 'I am always busy and I don’t make any apology for it whatsoever. I worked really hard to be in this position. I don’t know if it’s Catholic guilt or an Asian work ethic, but my DNA has created someone who likes to work. I’m very enterprising. That’s one thing my dad always said to me.

'People say I’m driven – and maybe I am. But it’s a dirty word for women, isn’t it? I don’t know why. It’s the same with ‘ambitious’. If you say it about a man, you pat him on the back, but as soon as it’s a woman, it’s seen as derogatory and it shouldn’t be, because it encompasses a lot of different circumstances.


The full interview with Myleene appears in the November issue of SHE magazine, on sale Thursday


'I look at my own mum, who raised three kids under three when my dad was away at sea, and think, "Now there’s someone who was driven". Hopefully, there will be a sea change in the future. I love powerful women who sit there building an empire, balancing a baby on their knee.'

However, Myleene has come up with an entirely new way of separating her personal and professional lives and admits she also has an alter-ego called 'Leeney', who is entirely different from her on-screen persona.

She said: 'Myleene and Leeney are very dissimilar. I don’t get called Myleene in my home life at all, and as soon as I hear Leeney it’s like, snap, a totally new mode.
'At work I’m texting and emailing the whole time, frantically multi-tasking, while Leeney is so laidback it’s a miracle if anything gets done. She’s a great antidote.'

Myleene also spoke about her relationship with fiancé Graham, setting the record straight after reports earlier this year she had called off her wedding plans over fears she could become victim to another celebrity sex scandal.

She said: 'I’ve already got the proof that Gray and I have done the "for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health" bit - I’ve slept with him on a mattress on the floor when we didn’t have any money.

'We’ve been through a lot together. Yes, it’d be wonderful to seal the deal and make those vows under God, but I think people are too whimsical about the whole affair. Let’s get back to basics and remember what it’s really about. It’s a solemn contract.'

Talking honestly and frankly about her relationship with Graham, who she affectionately calls Gray, Myleene added: 'Gray's lived with Leeney a lot longer than he’s lived with Myleene Klass. We argue a lot, but I had one boyfriend where we didn’t argue at all, and there was no passion either. Gray’s a feisty Irishman and I adore him for it.'

The full interview with Myleene appears in the November issue of SHE magazine, on sale 14 October.


source :dailymail
bloggpingMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts