
Their names are written all over their father's boots for luck - and David Beckham's three charming boys certainly proved to be talismans when they watched him play from the sidelines yesterday.
Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five, were up in the stands with Beckham family friends - but without mother Victoria - as David, 35, propelled his LA Galaxy team towards winning their league.
In fact, as his cheering sons will attest, David has been excelling of late on the pitch since returning from injury a mere eight weeks ago.

The former England captain was in fine form again yesterday in the second leg of Western Conference Championship semi-finals against the Seattle Sounders at his team's ground in Carson, Los Angeles.
He belted out two of his trademark crosses landed both goals in Galaxy’s 2-1 victory, meaning they won the leg 3-1 on aggregate.


Beckham, who resumed playing with the Galaxy on 11 September after suffering a torn Achilles tendon while on loan to AC Milan in March, however downplayed his prowess on set pieces and gave credit to his teammates.
Talking on the LA Galaxy official website last night, David explained: 'Obviously it’s what I’ve done for many years.
Obviously it’s important for me to have players to put the ball on the top of their heads or on their feet. I know that if I put the ball in the right area, we’ve got brave enough players and good enough players to score goals.'

He added: 'It worked tonight. Some other games it didn’t work. Tonight it worked.'
As for the prospect of his club winning the West Conference Championship at their next game, he said: 'I’m 35 years old now, and I still want it as much as I did when I was 18, 19 years old.”
LA Galaxy will now play FC Dallas this Sunday for the Western Conference Championship and the right to play in MLS Cup, which is scheduled for Nov. 21 at BMO Field in Toronto.


The day before, Victoria had spent some quality time with her sons, taking Cruz and Brooklyn to brush up their skills at a skateboard park in Brentwood, LA, before flying out of LAX to London Heathrow on business.
However, she chose to watch while sat in a car parked up next to the skate rink.
Victoria, 35, has also been talking about how her relationship with husband David is still going strong - thanks to their weekly ‘date nights’.
The former Spice Girl yesterday insisted that her 11-year marriage, the subject of speculation after a call girl claimed to have slept with Beckham, is still on course despite the ‘ups and downs’.
Talking in this week's edition of Hello! for the first time since Irma Nici's claims in September, Victoria said she and her husband enjoy date nights every Wednesday when they arrange a cosy evening in to keep the romance in their relationship.
She said she had been left reeling by repeated claims of the former England captain’s infidelity but declared: ‘We’re soulmates. Sometimes people throw **** at us, but we get through it.’’
The Beckhams are suing call girl Irma Nici who claims to have slept with him on a number of occasions, and In Touch, the magazine that published the claims.
source: dailymail